- The Elective Carnegie Community Engagement Classification from editors John Saltmarsh and Matthew Johnson.
- Global Learning: Crossing Majors, Borders, and Backyards in AAC&U’s Peer Review
- Institute for Democracy and Higher Education 2014 NSLVE Student Voting Data Visualization
- “A Systematic Review of Youth Participatory Action Research (YPAR) in the United State: Methodologies, Youth Outcomes, and Future Directions,” by Anyon et al. in the most recent issue of Health Education & Behavior
- Strengthening Minnesota’s Culture of Civic Engagement: A Guide for Minnesota State Colleges and Universities to Discuss Ways to Improve Civic Life
- “We Should All Speak to People We Don’t Agree With. Here’s How,” from Joan Blades and John Gable, via the Aspen Institute
June Community Engagement Resources
May 25, 2018