August Resource Roundup
July 27, 2018
- Civic Identity and Agency after College: Alumni Voices from Three Academic Civic Engagement Programs, by Richard M. Battistoni and Tania D. Mitchell
- A Civic Imperative for Media Literacy: Moving Teens from Consumption to a Use/Action Paradigm, by Abby Kiesa and DC Vito, 22×20
- Community-Based Global Learning by Hartman et al.
- Course-Based Undergraduate Research: Educational Equity and High Impact Practice, edited by Nancy Hensel
- Engaging Students in Democracy by Andrew Seligsohn and Thomas Erhlich
- How Colleges Must Collaborate to Life Up the Communities Just outside their Door, by Nancy Cantor
- Journal of Higher Education Outreach and Engagement, Vol 22, No 2 (2018)
- Our Towns: A 100,000-Mile Journey into the Heart of America, by James Fallows and Deborah Fallows
- Place-Based Community Engagement in Higher Education, by Erica Yamamura and Kent Koth
- Quiz: How Well Can You Tell Factual from Opinion Statements? by Pew Research Center
- Reconceptualizing Faculty Development in Service-Learning/Community Engagement, by Berkey et al.
- The Ripple Effect: Returning Adult Students Learning with Alumni, by Danielle Hinrichs
- Service-Learning Resources, a curated collection by St. Catherine University Librarians