Our past initiatives have focused on:
- supporting low-income and first-generation college students’ engagement through part-time AmeriCorps positions and cohorts;
- facilitating learning communities/communities of practice;
- improving the documentation and assessment of existing programs and partnerships;
- engaging multiple colleges and universities in boosting equitable development along the Twin Cities’ Central Corridor;
- working with civic engagement teams from rural colleges and universities;
- connecting campuses’ civic and community engagement efforts with their college access and success efforts;
- enhancing community-based work-study programs; and
- developing effective youth tutoring and mentoring programs.
Click on the links to the left to learn more about our past initiatives.