What We Do
Minnesota Campus Compact supports the distinctive civic work of each member campus, while also striving to enhance collaboration, learning, and collective impact across our coalition. We do this through:
- Awards – MNCC’s annual Presidents’ Awards for Student Leaders, Community Partners, and faculty/staff Civic Engagement Stewards, plus the national Thomas Ehrlich Civically Engaged Faculty Award and Newman Civic Fellows Awards
- Capacity Building – customized training and consulting in response to requests from members and partners
- Events – both in-person and web-based professional development and networking events with civic and community engagement staff, community partners, faculty, presidents/chancellors, students, and other stakeholders
- Initiatives – special projects that leverage funding and other resources to support members’ good work on high-priority issues
- Publications – a monthly newsletter and occasional reports, articles, issue briefs, and other publications to share information, ideas, evaluation findings, and success stories from across the state
Click on the links to the left to learn more.